High Performance Road Markings – Wetlite and Plastics
Wetlite and Cold Plastic markings are recent developments as we continue to seek more durable products that retain colour, reflectivity and shape longer.
Wetlite is an innovate method of profiling a pattern of markings on the road surface in the shape of closely grouped "teardrops". This provides a 3-dimensional shape to the lines.
Plastic paints are multi-component markings systems that use a chemical cure to become solid. Once this has happened they are of the highest durability and will not soften under high temperatures or become brittle under cold conditions,
Benefits of Wetlite and Plastic Markings include:
- Wetlite provides a larger surface area for headlights to reflect on which ensures greater visibility to the driver.
- Wetlite also has a positive texture which provides an element of sensory awareness to the driver when moving across lanes or straying in the carriageway.
- Plastic markings give the ultimate in durability and colour retention.
Ringway/Eurovia can offer:
- In-house manufacture of road marking products
- A full contracting service in compliance with EN1436 standard, design and install
- Wetlite technology through the wide range of installation equipment