Surface dressing is an established and proven road maintenance technique involving the application of a bituminous binder followed by a layer of aggregate which is rolled. Any loose material is then removed by a road suction sweeper.
Surface dressing is suitable for all classes of carriageways from motorways to minor roads and footpaths and provides high skid resistance and waterproofing.
Ringway/Eurovia’s Surface Dressing can provide the following benefits:
- A reduction in traffic disruption due to the speed of the process
- Supply of BBA/HAPAS approved binders Duramuls and Fleximuls
- All works are carried out in accordance with national sector scheme 13A
Ringway/Eurovia can offer:
- Several different surface dressing types which are available to suit all site conditions, such as single, double, sandwich and racked in dressings
- Sharing of knowledge and best practice through our membership of the Road Surface Treatments Association (RSTA)
- Computer controlled spray jets to ensure that the correct amount of binder is applied to match the condition of the road
- Coverage across the whole of the UK
For further information please contact:
Ringway: +44 (0)1403 215800