Ringway Infrastructure Services are currently recruiting for a Geographical Information Systems Analyst who will be based at Hertford. The role is to support the development, implementation and ongoing integration of GIS mapping. Please see below for further information about the scope of this role.
You will be expected to:
- Work with and support the existing GIS Team to further develop innovative information systems and cascade across the business
- Support the sourcing, preparing and maintaining geospatial highways asset maintenance data
- Undertake GIS data collection, verification, cleansing, conversion, analysis, validation and redistribution (including importing and exporting to business systems)
- Undertake analysis of available highways asset maintenance data to enrich data sets, identify trends, and propose alternative maintenance regimes
- Develop and manage spatial databases, creating GIS mapping and reporting as well as providing customisation support and data quality assurance.
- Provide GIS support & training, specifically on ESRI applications to Operational Teams
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Applied understanding of ESRI suite of applications, such as ArcGIS Desktop and/or ArcGIS Pro.
- A detailed understanding of ESRI geoprocessing tools and how datasets are manipulated.
- Experience with ArcGIS online and mobile ESRI apps, such as Collector and Survey123
- Some knowledge of Python would be desirable
How to apply:
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please email your CV quoting ref: 807
Closing date: 21 January 2019
We are proud of our awards for Investors In People and Investors In Diversity, representing our pledge to developing our people and commitment to equal opportunities.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Eurovia UK Limited and its subsidiaries collects and processes a range of information about you for the purposes of recruitment and job vacancies you may apply to with us. We are committed to being transparent about what data we collect and how we use it and invite you to please copy the following link into your browser to review our full Applicant Privacy Notice http://www.eurovia-ringway.co.uk/people-careers/applicant-privacy-notice