Ringway Infrastructure are looking for a Technical Engineer to join the team at the Hoe Lane Depot in Hertfordshire.
Key Tasks / Accountabilities
- Undertake Highway Safety Inspections
- Form effective relationships with Members, Residents, HCC Officers & Stakeholders
- Use local knowledge to assist the Local Network Teams in the collation of intelligence to support the Cat 2 works/Cat 3 & 4 proposals and whole service intelligence for inclusion in the Annual Planned Works Programme and service planning process.
- Attend all applicable local area forums (or other similar meetings)
- Support development of Annual Planned Works Progamme & Service Plans
- Monitor “Hot Spots” in their Districts in liaison with the Service Integration Team
- Support Walk & Build/ECI to deliver localism focus across work streams
- Provide operational support to countrywide services in the local area i.e.. The Winter Service activities with District & Borough councils whilst proactively supporting local incidents that may occur
Experience / Skills
- ONC qualification
- Proficient in Word & Excel
- Experience and proficiency in identification and risk assessment of defects to be catergorised for appropriate interventions
- Full comprehensive understanding of HCC Asses & Decide Policy
- Good understanding of operational delivery within the TMC/Civil Engineering sector with awareness in safety, quality and environmental issues
- Understanding of construction methodologies with firm grasp of H&S and TMA compliance.
- Understanding of operational H&S responsibilities
- Ability to work to a schedule of tight deadlines. Flexible approach to support the wider team as workload dictates
How to apply:
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please email your CV quoting ref: 793
Closing date 25 January 2019
We are proud of our awards for Investors In People and Investors In Diversity, representing our pledge to developing our people and commitment to equal opportunities.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Eurovia UK Limited and its subsidiaries collects and processes a range of information about you for the purposes of recruitment and job vacancies you may apply to with us. We are committed to being transparent about what data we collect and how we use it and invite you to please copy the following link into your browser to review our full Applicant Privacy Notice http://www.eurovia-ringway.co.uk/people-careers/applicant-privacy-notice