Ringway Infrastructure Services are looking Operatives to join the team in Marks Tey following expansion of VRS crews and vehicle utilisation.
Key Tasks / Accountabilities
- Work safely and promote a safe environment for all operations, employees and others affected by the company’s activities such as the general public.
- Erection and repair of safety fence systems
- Maintain vehicles and plant equipment and ensure efficient and safe usage.
- Travel within Essex & East Anglia will be required with occasional overnight stays in the Midlands.
Experience / Skills Required
- Experience of working in a Highways Maintenance industry
- A current, valid driving licence is essential, with LGV Class 2 entitlement.
- Willing to work flexible hours and overtime when required.
- A good understanding of health and safety and its impact on the workplace.
- Ability to work safely and productively with minimum supervision
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to ensure all matters are dealt with in a courteous and helpful manner.
- Experience of working in the public eye or other customer facing roles would be advantageous
- LGV 2
- NHSS 12AB and D
- NHSS 10B all systems
- NHSS 5 Day Basic
How to apply:
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please email your CV and cover letter quoting REF: 701. To: email@example.com
Closing date 22 Jan 19
We are proud of our awards for Investors In People and Investors In Diversity, representing our pledge to developing our people and commitment to equal opportunities.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Eurovia UK Limited and its subsidiaries collects and processes a range of information about you for the purposes of recruitment and job vacancies you may apply to with us. We are committed to being transparent about what data we collect and how we use it and invite you to please copy the following link into your browser to review our full Applicant Privacy Notice http://www.eurovia-ringway.co.uk/people-careers/applicant-privacy-notice