Ringway Infrastructure Services are looking for a VRS Team Lead Installer following expansion of VRS crews in Marks Tey for Vehicle Utilisation.
- Work safely and promote a safe environment for all operations, employees and others affected by the company’s activities such as the general public.
- Oversee the erection and repair of safety fence systems
- Supervise the operational teams in line with productivity and quality targets
- Produce weekly costs and value using bespoke software
- Monitor skills & experience of Operatives
- Provide information for County Programme & ‘Work in Progress’
- Maintain vehicles and plant equipment and ensure efficient and safe useage.
- Validate accuracy of costing and information to include timesheets & material deliveries.
- Travel within Essex & East Anglia will be required with occasional overnight stays in the Midlands.
- Team Leader experience of a VRS crew
- Understanding of Health, Safety & Quality requirements
- Knowledge of different VRS systems and adherence to standards set in the Highway Sector Scheme documents
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with customers both internally & externally.
- Experience of working in the public eye or other customer facing roles.
- Highways maintenance experience
- A valid diving licence with LGV Class 2 entitlement is essential.
- Willingness to work flexible hours and overtime when required.
- NHSS 12AB & D, NHSS 10 all systems
How to apply:
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please email your CV and cover letter quoting REF: 446. To: email@example.com
Closing date 22 Jan 2019
We are proud of our awards for Investors In People and Investors In Diversity, representing our pledge to developing our people and commitment to equal opportunities.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Eurovia UK Limited and its subsidiaries collects and processes a range of information about you for the purposes of recruitment and job vacancies you may apply to with us. We are committed to being transparent about what data we collect and how we use it and invite you to please copy the following link into your browser to review our full Applicant Privacy Notice http://www.eurovia-ringway.co.uk/people-careers/applicant-privacy-notice